The hottest color in the fashion world this season is black. Black goes with everything, it’s slimming, and you can’t go wrong with a chic pair of black heels or stilettos. But what to wear when your wardrobe doesn’t have enough black pieces? Check out these 10 ways to look great in all-black outfits!
1) Wear a patterned top over your favorite black jeans for an easy way to mix things up.
2) Add some accessories like stud earrings or a statement necklace to spice up any outfit.
3) A simple scarf draped around your neck is always stylish no matter how you style it.
4) To balance out dark colors on your eyes, use dark shades of lipstick that are
5) Wear a bright lipstick or nail polish to add some pop,
6) Add gold accents for an elegant touch,
7) Mix prints with one another to break up the solidity of the outfit,
8) Brighten up your day by adding pops of yellow or orange into your ensemble,
9) Make sure to wear something other than all black from head-to-toe so it doesn’t seem too severe and
10) Keep accessories simple and minimalistic – nothing more than a necklace or earrings will do!